We process your personal data carefully, securely and reliably. We think it is important that you have faith in our organization.
That is why we are happy to do everything to protect your privacy. The rules on protecting your privacy are laid down in the General Data Protection Regulation (AVG), whereby the Dutch Data Protection Authority supervises compliance with the law. We act within the framework of the law.
Structure privacy statement
This document explains which personal data we process and for which purposes we do this. It is also explained for which services we process the data and on the basis of which legal basis we are allowed to do this. The sharing of data with other parties is highlighted, as well as the processing of personal data outside the EU. The protection of personal data is discussed together with the handling of the retention periods. Finally, a section has been added about what rights you have and who you can contact for more information or questions.
Which personal data do we process?
We process your personal data because you use our services, visit our website and / or because you provide it to us yourself. The personal information we collect or obtain may be: your name, age, gender, e-mail address, (business) telephone number, (business) address information, job details (for example, the organization you work for and your position); (business) bank account number and other personal data that you actively provide in correspondence and by telephone.
Special and criminal data
We do not collect special and / or criminal personal data.
Are you required to provide personal data?
Sometimes we are required by law to store or provide certain personal information about you, for example for our tax return.
In many cases it is necessary to use a number of personal data from you to be able to offer you the service or product that you purchase from us. In that case, the use of your data is necessary for the agreement or the pre-contractual phase.
In these cases you are obliged to provide us with information because otherwise we cannot meet our legal and / or contractual obligations.
Sharing of personal data with third parties
We do not sell your personal data to third parties and only provide this if this is necessary for the implementation of our agreement with you or to comply with a legal obligation. We conclude a data processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processes.
For what purposes do we use your data?
We use your personal data for the purposes stated below:
- to deliver goods and services to you
• to be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary to be able to perform our services
• to inform you about changes to our services and the handling of your payment;
• sending our newsletter about our company and our products
• We also process personal data if we are legally obliged to do soOn the basis of which legal basis do we use your data?
For some services (including sending a newsletter and other marketing activities) we first ask for your explicit permission before we collect personal data from you. This permission is requested via e-mail. We keep this permission for registration.
You can always withdraw permission by sending an e-mail.
We use an agreement for the delivery of our services and the sale of our products.
We also collect personal data in order to comply with our legal obligations.
Justification Interest Marketing activities for products and services that are similar to products that the user has already requested
How long do we keep your data?
We do not keep your data longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
How do we protect your data?
We take the protection of your personal data seriously and take appropriate technical and organizational measures to prevent abuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized changes. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of abuse, please contact us at email@example.com (Privacy Officer World Bearing Trade BV).
View, modify or delete data
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. You can submit this request via firstname.lastname@example.org.
What rights do you have?
- The right to inspect: you have the right to see which personal data we process about you.
- The right of correction: if the personal data that we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to have it adjusted.
- The right of deletion: if we no longer need your personal data for the purpose for which we received it, you have the right to ask us to delete it. There are a number of exceptions to this, such as our obligation to keep certain data for the tax authorities, for example.
- The right to limit the processing: during the period that we are busy determining whether your data must be corrected, determining the (un) legality of data processing, determining whether data should be deleted or if you have lodged an objection against the processing, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing.
- The right to data portability: at your request, we must transfer all personal data that we have from you to you or another organization of your choice. You can only exercise this right if the data is processed on the basis of permission or agreement.
- Right of objection: if we process data on the grounds of legitimate interest or general interest, it is possible to object, after which a weighing of interests will follow. In the case of direct marketing you always have the right to object.
Submit a complaint to the competent authority: Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens
World Bearing Trade BV considers it important to have satisfied customers. Even though we do everything we can to achieve this, you may not be satisfied. It is possible to submit a complaint to the Dutch Data Protection Authority if it concerns the protection of personal data.
This can be done via: https://autoriteit PERSgegevens.nl/nl/zelf-doen/privacyrechten/klacht-indienen-bij-de-ap
How can you contact us?
If you have any questions, have a complaint or have a comment, please contact us at email@example.com (Privacy Officer World Bearing Trade BV) or by calling us on +31 10 4359966.